I’ve resisted making any resolutions this year, because I tend to always make the same ones and proceed to break them within the first few days. But now I think I’ll just leave those things as general life goals, and make some smaller resolutions for the year.
- Finish the Couch to 5k program / run 5km in 30 minutes
- Bake a crouquembouche
- Take at least one class in something interesting
- Earn a little more money than I did this year
- Make a better gingerbread house/village
- Ask people to take photos of me more, so it doesn’t look like I wasn’t there!
- Make a real effort to keep in touch with my Canberra peeps
- Get hitched
- In our new garden/balcony, grow: chilli, mint, coriander, parsley, basil, Thai basil, cherry tomatoes, lemons, limes, strawberries, spring onions
- Buy only quality clothes with a strong lean towards natural and sustainable fabrics
- Buy makeup that isn’t tested on animals
- Learn to cook and eat more vegetarian meals
- Learn more about food photography
I think that all looks pretty doable (notice I didn’t say it necessarily has to be a good crouquembouche). What are your resolutions?