Skip to content
- The Naughty Secretary bag, in a pretty striped fabric.
- A simple leather envelope clutch based on this tutorial, in brown leather and maybe with some added brass hardware, like this.
- A velcro strap for putting filters and other accessories onto my speedlight (I am too cheap to pay $17 for the official version, but will probably end up spending more on materials).
- Tabletop lighting kits emulating the Lowel Ego lights (often used by food bloggers to mimic daylight).
- Fattoush salad with zaátar, which looks like the perfect summer salad.
- Yoghurt, from scratch rather than from those slightly mysterious packets.