It’s been another stunning weekend in Perth, and despite having to get some work done and getting sick it’s been a good one! I’m going to miss out on most of summer due to our trip, so it’s nice to have some almost-summer days so early in spring. Sorry I realise phone pics are a bit of a copout, but I don’t always feel like breaking out the Big Camera!
- The Boy’s spiced lamb skewer wraps with herb salad and smoky eggplant puree (which I’m sure he’ll write about sometime soon over on his food blog).
- Flowers by the roadside spied whilst out for a jog.
- First attempt at making flour tortillas, for lamb burritos – needs a bit of work!
- First time I’ve successfully made an omelette – not too shabby.
- A few good finds at today’s Popup Style Exchange, which I got in exchange for a few old pieces I needed to get rid of.
Hope you had a good one!