Happy Friday everyone! I’m really looking forward to having a nice long weekend (it’s Western Australia Day), and having some time to read. Here’s a few books I’ve really enjoyed so far this year.
1. Toyo by Lily Chan
2. Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
3. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
4. Green Metropolis by David Owen
5. Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
6. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (still reading this one!)
P.S. I really appreciate all your comments and will respond to them and return the favour soon! I’m still adjusting to our new home and madly sorting things out whilst trying to keep up with two jobs, and am having trouble juggling the pieces. I’m sure all will settle soon enough.