Tonight The Boy and I are off to Sydney for the weekend, on the first of several interstate trips I’ll be making over the next few months for various reasons. The reason for this trip is the Good Food and Wine Show and Wicked, which I’ll post about when I return!
Here’s what’s in there for the bus ride:
- long strap for the bag
- shopping bag
- a smaller bag (for when I need something less massive)
- Canon G10 (for when I can’t be bothered taking around the DSLR)
- lip balm
- coin purse
- Canon 400D with attached wide angle lens
- 50mm 1.8 lens
- spare battery and memory card
- camera remote
- random bits and pieces that didn’t fit into the backpack with the rest of my clothes and things
- iphone (not pictured, as I needed something to take the photo with)
With all this stuff in it, the bag is not full – I could probably even get a light jacket in there if I wanted to. Liking the bag so far!